Wireless Infrastructure Case Studies
AirJuice is a specialized wireless engineering firm that designs and installs customized in-building wireless infrastructure solutions. Our wireless solutions can be engineered to meet your exact requirements: 802.11n, Virtual Cell Deployment, Distributed Antenna Deployment, internal and/or external wireless coverage, and much more. Read our case studies for more information on how we customize each solution for our clients.
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver - RFID Laundry Management Solutoin
- Scotia Plaza Downtown Toronto- Wireless Infrastructure
- Canadian Power Generation Site - Wireless Infrastructure
- University Health Network - Toronto General Hospital - Wireless Infrastrcuture
- Salt Lake City International Airport - Wireless Infrastructure
- Woodbine Racetrack - CNS Magazine Article on the Woodbine LC2020 DWIS infrastructure
What makes our wireless infrastructure different is our in-building wireless guarantee. We guarantee 100% coverage of your entire campus or facility. So you can stop worrying about losing coverage, even in remote areas.
Our expertise in radio frequency (RF) communications allows us to effectively design and install in-building wireless infrastructure solutions designed to allow all your wireless tools to work seamlessly without fail throughout your facility.